StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Videos Not Showing Up

• Videos Not Showing Up

Posted by Webmaster on July 1, 2009 at 2:27 pm

Last night was a tough night for StudioVeena.Com. Our primary server’s hard drive decided to die only hours after Veena and I returned from Vacation. I spent the better part of the night getting the system up and running on our backup server but did find that videos and pictures uploaded back to June 3rd are missing. Everything else is completely intact, all forum posts are here, all user and subscription data, etc…

What this means is that you will be unable to view these videos or pictures. What we’d ask you to do is to help us repopulate these missing videos. If you uploaded a video in the last month please re-upload it for us. We had some great stuff go up, especially with it being our birthday month and we’d hate to lose it.

Please post any questions or comments you might have here.

We will be working through the day to create a full hot-failover for StudioVeena.Com. This means that in the future if there is a failure, it will go unnoticed by our audience.

azriel replied 15 years ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Foxy_Rei

July 1, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Hey Webmaster,

First of all thanks for the update and your efforts in trying to fix the problem.

I tried to re-upload my June Challenge vid (the only one of mine that was lost) and it said "File Size Shouldn’t Exceed 2 MB." Before it was 128 MB, and 2 MB isn’t very much for a video file, lol. Is this a glitch on my end or is this related???

• Webmaster

Administrator
    July 1, 2009 at 2:53 pm

Foxy could you retry that, I had to reset our PHP configuration.

• Kari828

July 1, 2009 at 4:50 pm

Hey Webmaster, I just reloaded one of my vids that disappeared and it worked https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif You are the Best!!

• azriel

July 1, 2009 at 5:06 pm

ok i just re-uploaded my june challenge & a previous one that had disappeared.

Webmaster thanks for fixing the problem so fast, & so sorry you had to go through all that last night, especially right after getting back from a vacation!! you & veena are the best! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif