StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Video Title and Description Editing Glitch

• Video Title and Description Editing Glitch

Posted by PoleDancingKAT on November 21, 2009 at 2:41 pm

ProI’ve uploaded a couple videos this past week and after uploading I went into the tool editing icon to edit my video description and title. I also edited the title to all my other videos as well, while it saves the new edited version it doesn’t show in my profile videos. In essence, it’s as if it never changed it. I was wondering if anyone else is having this trouble?

PoleDancingKAT replied 14 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

November 21, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Maybe try deleting your browser history ? I see all of your videos as (month) Challenge.

• PoleDancingKAT

November 21, 2009 at 4:13 pm

So I tried that and still the changes I made do not show. Before the website format changed I was able to edit my descriptions using an edit link but now that edit link is not available. I wonder if it’s the way I’m going about editing. I have found the only way to do it is by going into the Upload Video link and instead of uploading a video I go into the edit tools icon for whichever video description or title I want to change.

Perhaps there is a different way that I am not aware of?

• PoleDancingKAT

November 24, 2009 at 6:51 pm

Nevermind, webmaster got back to me and said it would be fixed in the near future. Thanks webmaster for all the hard work you put into this great site!!!