StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions VA Area folks???

• VA Area folks???

Posted by calipolepixie on October 27, 2013 at 2:06 am

I’ll be in the VA area (In Petersburg approx. 30 mins from Richmond, VA) visiting my Dad for his bday and for Thanksgiving Nov 26-Dec 1. I wanted to visit Diva Fit or Studio X while I was out that way but since it’s Thanksgiving week both studios will be closed it looks like during the timeframe that I am in town(Figures :/).

Anyone live in VA area who is staying in town for Thanksgiving who wants to pole jam with me????

Climbing Ivy replied 10 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Dwiizie

October 28, 2013 at 12:44 pm

I live about 30 minutes west of Studio X, have a 45 chrome x pert at the house, along with an omni gym and a bunch of hoops. Would be happy to jam if its not too far from you. I’m actually off work on the 26th because my husband has a court date, smh.

• NelC

October 29, 2013 at 6:33 am

A PolePressure franchise just opened (is just opening?) in Richmond. Not sure what they’re Thanksgiving week schedule looks like.

• Climbing Ivy

October 29, 2013 at 6:27 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pole-Pressure-Richmond/424337164355973?directed_target_id=0 is the new Pole Pressure. I travel to the one in DC and they’re great about letting students of various levels. Definitely where I’d go! safe travels!