• Toys!

Posted by Neesy118 on May 9, 2015 at 1:19 pm

Being a member of Studio Veena & having an IG account is dangerous! I want everything I see!! I see Allyson, Jacky & Stilletojeau w yoga wheels and there I go. I have my lil minx pole. I have a fly gym, now I see Luvlee w her hanging bar & there I go!!!! I also want a hoop! I’m driving my fam crazy!!! This weekends project are to finish my yoga wheel, and guess what I found in my garage? The perfect bar I can slip into the daisy chains of my Fly gym!!!!! So excited…but first, I have to clean 🙁 I need a housekeeper lol.

sexycat replied 9 years ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • CD Hussey fka Jivete

May 11, 2015 at 10:39 am

Feel the same way! I don’t even have an instagram account, lol. I also barely have enough time/energy to commit to my current toy level, but here I am, dreaming of a pole stage and lollipop lyra. I barely hop on my normal lyra as it is. Sheesh

• sexycat

May 11, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Best kind of toys! Love it. Hey what kind of bar do you put in the Fly Gym and is it stable?

• Neesy118

May 11, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Jivete, I’m the same!!! Lol. I have every beach body video because I just had to have them. And I’ve never completed a single program! Ugh, why do we do that?!? Lol 🙂

• Neesy118

May 11, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Sexycat, it was a bar I found in my garage!!!! I’ll post a picture of it in a bit. It works great. The fly gym is suspended from the beams in my garage. My son’s friend was using it this weekend, he weighs about 205lbs

• Neesy118

May 12, 2015 at 12:00 pm

Here’s what it looks like. I just slipped it through the holes of the straps. The bar is metal, and I have no idea what it was for originally, I found it in the garage, tucked away in a corner lol.

• sexycat

May 12, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Awesome Neesy118! Now to find me a new toy!! thanks for posting the photo 🙂