StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Tell your pole dance story!

• Tell your pole dance story!

Posted by PoleSkivvies on April 17, 2011 at 7:32 am

Hi you fabulous pole dancers!

I'm looking for pole dancers to be interviewed on the PoleSkivvies site.  I do some work with Pole2Pole magazine, so a few of the interviews may be republished there, too.

So … would YOU like to be interviewed?? 

Anyone who poles is welcome – beginners, champions, teachers, self-taught, men, women, those who love the sexy side, those who love the fitness side.   EVERYBODY.  

If it sounds like fun, fill out the questions at the link below and email them to me ALONG WITH A JPG or two.  My email (also given in the link below) is jennifer@poleskivvies.com

Just choose the questions that best fit your experience – and feel free to add in whatever else you think is relevant.  The goal is to get a sense of who you are and what your pole dance journey has been.

http://poleskivvies.com/poleskivvies-interview-questions/

THANK YOU!

Jennifer

reenie aka Mysfit replied 13 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Layla Duvay

April 17, 2011 at 9:13 am

Ooo, sounds like fun! As soon as I'm out from under the marking (the burden of teaching) I think I'll give it a go!

Thanks for all you do for our community Jennifer, from providing support and publicity to fab pole clothes!!!

• reenie aka Mysfit

April 18, 2011 at 1:03 am

I agree!!!!! Super FUN!

I am in….Working on answering the interview questions now…

• Jenn PoleLush

April 18, 2011 at 2:48 am

Oooo sounds like fun!

• PoleSkivvies

April 18, 2011 at 6:26 am

You guys are the best – am looking forward to reading all of them!  At this rate, my interview schedule will be set for weeks and weeks to come – thank you!

• reenie aka Mysfit

April 18, 2011 at 1:28 pm

Hey Jennifer(Poleskivvies)

What size of jpeg do you want? Also, these pictures supposed to be 100% pole related or do you want a simple headshot?

• PoleSkivvies

April 18, 2011 at 1:56 pm

I can resize JPGs, so whatever you have should work.  Pole-related is best, but any picture will do – people just like to see who the person their reading about is.   

THANK YOU!!!  Veeners are awesome!

• reenie aka Mysfit

April 18, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Excellent!!! I shall send both!

Thanks for the super quick reply!!!

• reenie aka Mysfit

April 20, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Sent the email off!!!

Super cool idea Jennifer!!