StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Taking down a pole daily?

• Taking down a pole daily?

Posted by Quirkygrl16 on August 21, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Hey y’all! I’m planning on getting a Lil Mynx 45 ” powder coated for Christmas. It would have to go in my living room so I’m curious if its bad to take it down daily?

grayeyes replied 10 years, 8 months ago 8 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    August 21, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I take my SV pole up and down usually 1-2 times a pole session! It's totally fine and one of the big reasons I love it! PS you should get the SV pole, it's super pretty. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• Quirkygrl16

August 21, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Thank god it’s okay! I was worried it would break it or something. It’s going to be right in front of our tv so it can’t stay up

• DestinyPoles

August 21, 2013 at 8:54 pm

I do this with my x-pole and because it has so many parts I was very worried! I’m thinking about getting an SV pole, because it can be taken down easily. Far easier than an x-pole! My boyfriend and I have a studio apartment, so it’s very out in the open. There would be nothing worse than his (very old fashioned) parents seeing my pole. And when they decide to “surprise” us with a visit, my boyfriend I take it down quickly, which is really about 10 minutes of them knocking at the door and calling to see if we’re home. (; SV pole would be way better for those emergency moments!

• Quirkygrl16

August 21, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Thankfully my family is okay with it, but his family doesn’t know :p my main concern is watching tv. He would not be happy missing. Show due to a pole being in the way

• Lee lee

August 22, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Because of the location of my pole (living room), I take it down frequently. I’ve had no issues with breaking it.

• Quirkygrl16

August 22, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Great to know!!!

• chemgoddess1

August 22, 2013 at 9:55 pm

I am currently taking my xpole up and down.  I leave the pole in one piece and tuck it to the side and then just put the dome in its case.

• Lee lee

August 22, 2013 at 10:47 pm

Sorry, I should have added that I have an Xpole Xpert so there are a few pieces to it. It’s annoying to take it down but not harmful to the pole itself.

• Carrington

September 5, 2013 at 12:14 am

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for posting this. I too plan on purchasing the SV pole.and was concerned about taking it up and down with almost every use. Not sure if I want my 8 and 4 year old running around a pole in our living room.

• Quirkygrl16

September 9, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Lol I don’t have kids yet but it’s going to be in the front of the tv so I have to take it down

• vkissme

September 9, 2013 at 8:11 pm

hahah i forgot about my pole being up and my grandma came over my house… She said what is that… I just said its a pull up bar….  

• Quirkygrl16

September 9, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Hahahajjahajaha

• grayeyes

September 20, 2013 at 10:19 pm

I wondered the same thing about how fast various poles went up and down.  I ended up buying the Lil Mynx largely for this reason thinking that since it is only one piece it would go up and down quickly…and it does.  I can take it up and down literally in maybe ten seconds.  Neither my husband or I thought we would like it up all the time but it turns out that I think it's beautiful and love having it up, and he hasn't complained either.