StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Super Inappropriate

• Super Inappropriate

Posted by PhillyPoleJess on February 14, 2010 at 6:58 pm

First I am not really sure why I am mentioning any of this other than just to get it off my mind haha just kind of a vent!

I have had a bad few weeks sick, then breaking up with boyfriend, hurting my back right before vpc, not working because of back. Last night after a long night out, I began texting with one of my male students and we decided it was a good idea to go out valentines day. Honestly, most of my male students are gay or boyfriends of my female students so this has never been an issue plus i had a boyfriend the entire time i worked there.
    Although it crosses the line, I also know it won’t get me fired because there has been staff student dating before (my studio does many types of dance thus has many dance instructors)

Not sure how old he is, at least ten years older than me but i think closer to 15, and pretty sure he doesn’t know exactly how young i am (22).

I am only nervous because I dont know how friendly or romantic he assumes this to be! My feelings on this are also conflicted because I really am crushing on him and want some romantic fun, but at the same time it would just be easier if it was friendly.
    uggggh this is why you dont let your friends drink and text!

Poleluver replied 14 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Poleluver

February 18, 2010 at 11:22 am

I’m gonna check your blog to see how it went!

• PhillyPoleJess

February 18, 2010 at 6:39 pm

oh i never thought of doing a blog here! Good idea!

• Poleluver

February 18, 2010 at 11:44 pm

…I went looking more the rest of the story and couldn’t find it, I guess that was why! LOL