StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Studios wanted for Pole Unbound!

• Studios wanted for Pole Unbound!

Posted by ottersocks on November 12, 2015 at 5:36 pm

STUDIOS WANTED FOR POLE UNBOUND!

We have just completed our 3rd Pole Unbound retreat. We’ve been in Chicago, Toronto, and now Orange County, and we are currently looking for locations to host two Unbounds- Spring and Fall of 2016.

Pole Unbound brings together 15-18 pole dance instructors from all over the world, from all different walks of life, specialties, training backgrounds, and experience levels. For instructors who have very little access to a learning environment, or who need a jumpstart on fun and community, this retreat is all about reconnecting to our passion and learning from one another for an entire weekend. This can be a really great experience and a fun opportunity for a studio that may not get many traveling pole stars, for students who may be thirsty to learn more, or for a studio owner who wants to be a student for a weekend.

Our ideal studio location would:
    – be fully available for exclusive use by the Pole Unbound retreat from Friday evening through Sunday evening
    – be willing to host a pole jam open to the public during the weekend where local students of all levels (whether or not they attend your studio regularly) are invited to participate
    – have plenty of space and height, at least 7-8 poles, ideally 45mm
    – be close to an airport, a hotel and a Whole Foods or similar natural foods store

For more information about Unbound, please visit: http://www.poleunbound.com/
    If you are interested in hosting, please let us know!

Veena replied 8 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    November 15, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Oh wow this looks like a great idea! Very cool! I will share to Twitter and FB.

• litlbit

November 15, 2015 at 11:35 pm

I wish!!! After reading the requirements, I think my studio is too small 🙁

• Veena

Administrator
    November 15, 2015 at 11:45 pm

It’s worth inquiring!