StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Studios in Vancouver?

• Studios in Vancouver?

Posted by HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor on June 2, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Hi!
    I’m from Nova Scotia and have been dancing here in classes at StudioInEssence and at home on my own pole. I’m going to be visiting a friend in Vancouver (Kitsilano area) soon for 10 days and I was wondering about any studios that allow someone visiting the area to take a class.
    I thought it would be really fun to find somewhere that would let me friend come with me (she’s never pole danced) but where I could still get a bit of a workout myself. I’m willing to consider the idea of getting some sort of semi-private lesson so that the instructor can deal with two different skill levels. Any ideas would be great!
    Thanks so much!

reenie aka Mysfit replied 14 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • reenie aka Mysfit

June 3, 2010 at 3:32 am

There are a few out that side. Two that come to mind are tantra fitness and the pole dance studio.
    I am on my BB so I would have to close this window to get the links…..which in turn would delete my reply. Uggh. Anyway if ya google pole dance studio Vancouver BC you will find them. You can do the same for tantra. I have no experience with either studio but I have talked to pole dance studio several times and they are wonderful!

Hope that helps. If I can get near my computer I will post the links for ya.

Hugs
    Reenie

• reenie aka Mysfit

June 4, 2010 at 2:38 am

Sorry~ I didn’t manage to get near my computer last night………..dang teenagers~and then I had a terribly busy day today.
    However, as promised………..here are the links for the studios I know of in Vancouver.

http://www.poledancestudio.com
    http://www.vancouverpoledancer.com/joomla/home/vancouver

When you going to be out this side of canada???

hugs
    reenie

There are a few out that side. Two that come to mind are tantra fitness and the pole dance studio.
    I am on my BB so I would have to close this window to get the links…..which in turn would delete my reply. Uggh. Anyway if ya google pole dance studio Vancouver BC you will find them. You can do the same for tantra. I have no experience with either studio but I have talked to pole dance studio several times and they are wonderful!

Hope that helps. If I can get near my computer I will post the links for ya.

Hugs
    Reenie