StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Studio Veena pole purchase?

• Studio Veena pole purchase?

Posted by Firefly on January 5, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Happy new year 2010. Joined awhile back but never posted.

Anyway….hubby surprised me by purchasing a pole on the studioveena website last night! So excited to be getting a pole! This may be mentioned already, but I can’t seem to locate the info… was wondering what kind of shipping is used (UPS, Fedex…) so I can look out for it. Will I receive some kind of email after item has shipped so as to know when it will arrive….

Thanks. Can’t wait to try out the pole!

aWiiPeanut replied 14 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • aWiiPeanut

January 5, 2010 at 3:55 pm

it came to me by fedex and it will need a signature. I had issues with fedex (they hate me for some reason) and the guy got scared by a dog and wouldn’t deliver. I ended up going downtown to the main fedex warehouse to pick it up… its HEAVY!!! =) but oh so worth it. the box said xpole and i got some curious looks that day… =)
    congrats on the new pole!! you’ll have so much fun!! =)

• Veena

Administrator
    January 5, 2010 at 3:57 pm

We send out a tracking number once we receive it. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_sunny.gif

• Firefly

January 5, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Studioveena – thanks for letting me know to look out for a tracking number. When you say "once we receive it", I assume you mean the order?
    If so, hubby ordered and paid last night, so I anticipate I will be getting an email either today or tomorrow? Is that correct…?

Wiipeanut – thanks for letting me know that it comes through Fedex.
    The person who usually delivers in our area is pretty nice….yay!

Can you "see" how excited I am and not wanting to wait….lol!

Thanks again!

• Webmaster

Administrator
    January 5, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Once we receive it means the tracking number. Our warehouse ships the pole then sends the fulfillment information on to us to forward on to you. It will come as an email from PayPal.

The pole is shipped via Fedex and you will need to sign for it.

• aWiiPeanut

January 5, 2010 at 5:01 pm

lol I CAN tell! =) have fun girl! =)