StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions StudioVeena.Com Is Seven Years Old

• StudioVeena.Com Is Seven Years Old

Posted by Webmaster on June 15, 2015 at 9:43 am

Thanks to all of you, our amazing members, StudioVeena.Com has turned seven years. I look back and remember everything from working to build this resource to Veena’s tearful thank-you on year one to every success we’ve seen in all of you. It’s been a great ride and we hope to be here for many years to come.

To celebrate we are offering our best price ever on lessons only $70 for a whole year

joni1 replied 8 years, 10 months ago 14 Members · 22 Replies
  • 22 Replies
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    June 15, 2015 at 9:43 am
  • TheMomNextDoor

June 15, 2015 at 10:21 am

I have a subscription that’s good until October. or Nov. 2015 (can’t remember exactly when). If I purchase a year now with this special, can I extend it out for a,full year? That is, have my subscription paid up until Nov. 2016? It’s an awesome deal and also, I would like to pay for lessons while I can afford it. I’m a single mom and sometimes money is very tight in our house 🙂 I would like knowing that I won’t have to give up my SV lessons. I love this site and Veena is THE BEST teacher!

• Milena Stoyanova

June 15, 2015 at 10:32 am

Congratulations! Make sure the champaing is on the table…
    SV is definately The Best Place to Be:-) for the Pole community! Simply The Best!
    You are both such a fantastic team!

• Stefana of Light

June 15, 2015 at 11:01 am

Beautiful job!! This site is amazing… Truly a blessing to get to be a part of your universe😍

• flyingchiro

June 15, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Congratulations ! I’m so glad to have you as a resource! Thanks for all you do

• Hermey

June 15, 2015 at 9:41 pm

I am very thankful for StudioVeena.com. Thank you Veena for all of your hard work. The quality of the lessons and videos is excellent and unlike any others out there.

• Veena

Administrator
    June 15, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Thank you guys!!! Your support means a lot to us! xoxoxo

• pr1nc3ss

June 15, 2015 at 10:56 pm

Congrats! and how can I get in on this deal? My subscription is up 8/31 and would like to renew.

• Veena

Administrator
    June 15, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Just click the link Webby posted above 😊

• Pinkie Pip

June 16, 2015 at 3:41 am

Love! I’ve now extended my membership, thank you SV

• TheMomNextDoor

June 16, 2015 at 9:05 pm

I just signed up for another year and I’m super happy about being able to get this FANTASTIC deal! Thank you and Happy Birthday SV!! May you have many more 😀

• jtbsdca2349

June 21, 2015 at 10:56 pm

I did the special as well . Thank you for such good lessons and consistency adding more 🙂 i feel the quick lessons really add value .

• firebird

June 24, 2015 at 6:01 pm

shoot just realized this was just for 1 week? hadn’t read that in any posts above… or did I misread and have 1 MORE week left to buy at this price?

• KateA

June 29, 2015 at 11:14 am

Thank you so much Veena, I have been poling for around 18 months and have recently signed up for a year – your videos have already helped me hugely on more than one nemesis move and I’m loving the structure of the first 30 days to go back to basics, a very big Yeay! Any tips on moving the rest days around a bit to incorporate my once a week studio class please? Many thanks, Kate

• Veena

Administrator
    June 29, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Something to note is rest days will usually be between active days. So you can keep that in mind when scheduling studio time. Or just skip one day of the take off allowing for a rest day of you need it.

Page 1 of 2