StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Strip club in RI hold job fair

• Strip club in RI hold job fair

Posted by yogabeachbabe on March 23, 2009 at 4:18 pm

I just read on aol (maybe not the most reputable source of news…) that the Foxy Lady strip club in Providence, RI is actually holding a job fair. They say that they need dancers, bartenders, waitresses, and djs. They also said that they’re looking to fill positions in Massachusetts. Now, I seem to recall a few girls living in MA who wanted to compete in an amateur night but couldn’t find a venue. Could this be providence (get it?)?

tashatasha replied 15 years ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • kerrierou

March 29, 2009 at 1:31 pm

thanks beachbabe! yeah i live in mass, as well as a few others on here and we are looking for an amatuer night! thanks ill look into this! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• pole-twista

March 29, 2009 at 5:34 pm

oh def!!! kerrie if you find any info on this let me know and vice versa would love my chance to get on stage (have danced w poles in clubs but the 2 clubs 1 poles are on bar and are painted so have almost no grip so can;t do as much as would like other very tall poles but NO room to spin as on top of big speakers and poles are right against wall so you can only invert/climb but again cant do basic things like thigh hold release ect bc painted and not alot of grip) think would be awsome to have plenty of room and not have to worry about falling off the bar!

well thanks for the info! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_sunny.gif

• PoleDanceABCs

June 21, 2009 at 7:24 am

Bwahahaha… the chicas and I used to make fun of that club all the time… just because we drove past it to go to school/lunch all the time. You know that place is so popular they bring people in by the BUS loads?! And of course it is just my luck that I started to get into pole dance once I moved out of RI. *sigh*

• tashatasha

July 12, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Bwahahaha… the chicas and I used to make fun of that club all the time… just because we drove past it to go to school/lunch all the time. You know that place is so popular they bring people in by the BUS loads?! And of course it is just my luck that I started to get into pole dance once I moved out of RI. *sigh*

Hey that’s not nice! I have worked at two of the three Foxy Ladies locations in New England.

The job fair thing is kind of funny. Maybe they having a hard time bringing in some quality entertainers? Or it was just a funny idea to see what/who would come.