StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Starting to teach pole or start a pole party business?

• Starting to teach pole or start a pole party business?

Posted by PoleSkivvies on October 3, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Hi guys –

I'm trying to come up with interesting topics to blog about for my pole marketing site. I just uploaded two toolkits for studio owners (newbies and experienced), but also want to think about the needs of people just starting to teach out of their homes or hold pole parties.

If that's you, what information are you looking for? What topics would be of interest? Right now, I'm thinking mainly of blog ideas, but these could broaden into products (conference calls, audio or video downloads, etc.). I want to make the site helpful!

If you want to take a peek at it, it's here:  http://jmichellemarketing.com

Totally appreciate your ideas – so far, I've covered issues of competition, sales, teaching variability, and (thanks to Empyrean!) pole insurance.

Happy poling!
    Jennifer

polediva55 replied 12 years, 7 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • ORGANIC ANGEL

October 3, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Love all of the info you poured out! Nice blog.

• senrysa

October 3, 2011 at 4:52 pm

I totally wish I was good enough to do pole parties or teach even easy stuff…Since there is no where to learn in this sleepy Georgia town I bet there are some ladies just pining away to try it…I was! LOL  Of course I would have been thrilled just to have someone to learn to chair dance..lol

I always love hearing from you..keep it coming for us pole thirsty small town girls.

• PoleSkivvies

October 3, 2011 at 6:45 pm

@Roamy – thank you!

@Senrysa – People wanting pole parties generally want sexy dancing  more than advanced pole moves – you may get there sooner than you think!

• tarah

October 3, 2011 at 11:43 pm

great!  i'm definitely interested in this!!  https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif  thank you for posting!

• polediva55

October 5, 2011 at 2:11 am

What a fantastic blog! I’ll have a better look in more detail later today but its really interesting! I too wish I cud hold pole parties but alas think I’ve got a way to go. I’ve been self teaching, took class for a month but my teacher was into the kicking into inverts thing…after seeing online it wasn’t the proper way, I decided to teach myself haha