StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Start resistance stretching with Ottersocks tonight!!!

• Start resistance stretching with Ottersocks tonight!!!

Posted by polergirl on March 1, 2012 at 10:25 am

And I am super excited about it. Will I ever be truly bendy? I dunno, but I want to be better balanced in my flexibility, and everything I've seen/read about resistance stretching will help achieve that.  

Yay!

ottersocks replied 12 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • UTpoler

March 1, 2012 at 10:32 am

Cool! I’m trying to line up my schedule w her right now too. 🙂

• glitterhips

March 1, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Do you need a partner to do this?

• polergirl

March 1, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Nope, that's (I think) called assisted stretching. The resistance stretching involves contracting opposing muscles to the ones you're stretching. That's a way way way way simplified explanation, lol. 

• ottersocks

April 5, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Omg I just saw this! How’s it going, you two?? Any questions?

• UTpoler

April 6, 2012 at 12:23 am

I bought this software to record our session so I could watch it again later and….it didn't record.  Ugh!  Did you happen to record it?  To be honest, I haven't been able to practice the stuff.  Dang schedule 🙁

• ottersocks

April 6, 2012 at 12:33 am

Sorry Shay, I don’t record them. Use the flash cards I sent you, they’re really good. 🙂

• PaulettePoles

April 6, 2012 at 5:13 am

Im interested in seeing those flash cards! I justs tarted resistance stretching and love it!

• ottersocks

April 6, 2012 at 9:55 am

Hi Paulette,
    They’re $20, and they show and describe the strength and stretch moves for all the major lower and upper body stretches. They’re super helpful. Send me a message if you’re interested. Good luck with the stretching!
    Ellen