StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Spoonk Acupressure Mat

• Spoonk Acupressure Mat

Posted by AriFerrari on December 23, 2012 at 11:02 am

So, we did Christmas with my family a little early this year and last night I received a Spoonk acupressure mat from my mom. This thing is awesome!!! Not only did I feel relief in my shoulder injury (chronic rhomboid pain) but I also slept like a baby last night! Which was wonderful considering I haven't gotten quality sleep or slept through the entire night in weeks! I've only used it once so far, but I already felt so relaxed and relieved. Just thought I'd share because this is the first time I've ever heard of the Spoonk and I know there are quite a few ladies here who suffer from the same shoulder pain or other various injuries and occasional soreness. 

http://www.keeperofthehome.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/spoonk-pagoda_blue.jpg

CD Hussey fka Jivete replied 11 years, 4 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Lyme Lyte

December 23, 2012 at 11:11 am

I have one. The thought is that the pain of laying on it will release endorphins which helps u feel better. I should get mine out of the closet……

• Dancing Paws

December 23, 2012 at 11:26 am

never heard of this. Interesting…

• chemgoddess1

December 23, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I have one and while I will say the first few minutes is excruciating after that I kinda like it.  I got mine after my boss brought me one that she got in Poland that has real metal spikes.  Yep, real metal.  I have a couple of guys over on a bodybuilding forum that I got hooked on it also.  I got mine off ebay for $10-15.  I see a bunch on there now going for under $5 with $5 shipping.

• Saphyre

December 23, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Ouch, Chem! This looks interesting. I get acupressure massages and they hurt like a SOB, but they really help. I'll have to look into this.

• CD Hussey fka Jivete

December 24, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Okay, I have got to try one of these. My back is always angry at me.