StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Space between base and pole on Xpole?

• Space between base and pole on Xpole?

Posted by bebeduckie on October 13, 2009 at 2:05 am

I’m not sure if I just never noticed this before, but is there supposed to be a space between the base and the thicker part of the pole? There’s still a skinnier rod inside and the pole feels sturdy, but I don’t remember ever seeing a gap like that.

I’ve never taken my pole down since I’ve gotten it due to pure laziness =/. Hope there’s nothing wrong with it!!

Tantric Limpet replied 14 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • FreeTheSun

October 13, 2009 at 2:18 am

Looks normal to me. Mine looks the same. One would assume it needs some space to transition between spin and stationary and not scratch the base.

• jellycat1

October 13, 2009 at 2:58 am

It looks just like mine does too. I think it’s like FreeTheSun said, it’s space so it can spin and also so the base can articulate for uneven floors.

• bebeduckie

October 13, 2009 at 3:28 am

ohhhh okay! thanks =). it looked totally unfamiliar to me because i usually have that fake portion of the pole (that covers the top inner screw thing) down at the bottom, but i finally just taped it to the top. i wish someone had told me not to put that piece on!! it always falls down!

• Tantric Limpet

October 13, 2009 at 9:50 am

base looks fine to me, with regard the to the top cover piece I forgot to put mine on when I reassembled, first I was cross with myself but now I’m glad of my "mistake" as there was always a chance of it falling while I was upside-down and with it off I know that can’t happen now https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif