StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Sore lower sides from TG handspring lifting?

• Sore lower sides from TG handspring lifting?

Posted by Shellectra on May 18, 2011 at 3:38 am

Hey guys! I have just recently had success getting the Twisted Grip handspring but for the last half of the kick up I have to pull myself up into position with my… abs?? Core?  I guess. It's different to any other trick I've been working on.  Now I have sore lower sides since doing the TG's… like kinda near my hips but muscular! Is there abs there that work when you are pulling up into an invert like a TG handspring? I've had sore upper abs before, but never low side ones near the hips!

Shellectra replied 13 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • ivygirl726

May 19, 2011 at 11:05 am

Yes there are muscles there… Look at a picture of a man that is ripped and has really nice stomach, those muscles are what makes up the arrow or outsides of a happy trail. I have them and it is one of the sexiest things on anyone! if it is bothering you then cold compresses help alot and Advil will help with the inflammation.

• Shellectra

May 19, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Ahh yes I get what you mean!! I've never had muscle tone that low down so I'm kinda excited! It's not that painful, I can just feel it when I bend in a certain way but its a good post-workout pain 🙂