StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Sideline Haters

• Lucca Valentine

April 13, 2015 at 9:09 pm

I did just cuz it’s a pole based website, sideline being people watching you, and then the mention of falling (even if not literally), and that the issue of clickish studios comes up often on here. Sorry for the misunderstanding >_

• poleisnewtome

April 13, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Serzi, you wrote “especially when it comes to pole.” Thats why people assumed you were talking about a pole studio.

• Serzi

April 13, 2015 at 9:20 pm

This inability to communicate effectively is a huge part of my issue with other people. Don’t apologize for misunderstanding as it’s obviously because I didn’t include enough of an explanation in the post. Just wondered how it kept going back to that, maybe it’s a good thing I’ve never physically attended any pole classes? lol

• poleisnewtome

April 13, 2015 at 9:27 pm

I think you ommunicated very well in your original post (besides the pole part) 😉

• Serzi

April 13, 2015 at 9:36 pm

That was my attempt to keep this convo open-ended and relevant to pole without discussing it in depth. I tend to do that and have been trying a new approach. Blah, and I still ended up over-analyzing while being vague at the same time.

*shrug*

Still, really good advice on here. Thanks all, sorry for the confusion. Much appreciated. ♥

• poleisnewtome

April 13, 2015 at 9:39 pm

I think, though, that as soon as one starts expecting something from people, one is going to be disappointed. People generally disappoint. I’m not saying one should always think the worst, but accept that things usually aren’t going to work out the way you envisioned them.

Much of the living we do…actually, ALL of the living we do….is inside our own heads. How much happens on the outside compared to how much happens on the inside? How much does your own perception color how you view the world and others’ behavior?

What is it about your behavior that regularly attracts these kind of people? Maybe it’s just bad luck, or maybe it’s something else.

• Serzi

April 13, 2015 at 9:48 pm

Idk, I don’t really expect much from other people. I just try to coexist or relate with them and it doesn’t often work out well.

Page 2 of 2