StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Road Trip

• Road Trip

Posted by hookedonpole on June 5, 2014 at 1:20 pm

As you know Webmaster, Veena and their family have started a year long road trip. They will be passing through my area and making a little pit stop. Long story short…I will get to FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY meet them!! This has been a dream of mine!!!! I will be meeting up with her and her family which will fulfill this dream and probably the ONLY thing on my bucket list 🙂 They will also make an appearance at the studio I attend to visit and little pole time.

I asked my boss for few hours off work and he told me to take the whole day off, which I’m glad. I can’t even concentrate on anything. I’m an emotional mess and hope I don’t make an idiot of myself when I meet them, which I already know I will. lol It will be few hours till I meet up with them and I don’t know if I can make it through the anticipation.

I have been a member of SV for many years. Veena has been a major part of my pole journey and a big part of where I am today. SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherished replied 9 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Cherished

June 5, 2014 at 6:36 pm

I feel you Hooked. The idea of meeting pole dancers gets me more excited than the idea of meeting a rockstar or actor! That’s so cool that you will get to visit with Veena!