StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Recording???

• Recording???

Posted by reenie aka Mysfit on May 28, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Hey all~~
    What do you guys use to record your pole sessions? Video Cameras? The cam on your computer? I am just wondering what is a better option.

Then…………a lot of you edit your vids and put cool things into them like words and blurbs…..What type of program are you using to do this?

Huge thanks
    reenie

megs982 replied 14 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Charley

May 28, 2010 at 7:54 pm

I have a Sony HD CX100 cam but I can only use it in the studio since you have to be super far away to get a good frame.

I use my webcam at home, the quality is not super great but clear enough to see some moves.

I’m looking at getting a point and shoot digital camera with HD vid recording if I can.

I have adobe premiere but it doesn’t do well on my laptop and I have movie maker and picassa.

I have used and liked:
    Corel Video Studio
    Video Spin
    Pinnacle

• EVamp83

May 28, 2010 at 10:32 pm

I use my digital camera to record, which is about 5 yrs old, so the quality isn’t too great. But I’m still not sure when&what exactly to buy next.

My first vid was edited with Windows Movie Maker, which crashed on me continuously. Now I have Vegas Movie Studio, which I enjoy a lot.

• megs982

May 28, 2010 at 11:00 pm

I use my digital point and shoot canon. I have windows movie maker and sony vegas..both are great for editing