StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Question about cleo’s liquid heroine leggings and stainless

• Question about cleo’s liquid heroine leggings and stainless

Posted by grayeyes on January 29, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Cleo’s website says the liquid heroine leggings aren’t recommended for use with a stainless steel pole. Really? Why? And has any one used them on stainless? I promised myself I was going to get a pair but now I don’t know with my stainless pole.

Phoenix Hunter replied 7 years, 3 months ago 7 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • LatinPoler

January 29, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Hi again! I have those leggings but I have just used them on chrome. Honestly, I don’t like them very much. They are great for sticking to the pole, but most moves require sticking and also sliding, and those leggings don’t allow that. Forget about floorwork too. Besides, on my body they fit snug on the hips but too large on the waist, and they keep sliding, which is quite unflattering and annoying. I you are less hippy than me, you may not have this problem. Personally, I don’t recommend them.

• grayeyes

January 30, 2017 at 2:02 am

Hmm, thanks for the info. I’m not sure I would like them either then. I have some thigh high vinyl boots like that–stick like glue to the pole. And I’m thinking I’m more hippy than you so perhaps these aren’t for me. They look so amazing in everyone’s pics. I really don’t want to spend that much anyway–I’m a cheap TJ maxx workout wear girl. 🙂

• PoleFanatic

January 30, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Paradise chick have some great ones in the superhero series. I have these personally and love them. The grip is on the pants in spots if you will, so they are still flexible. I just saw that creatures of xix have some similar sticky leggings, but I have not tried them.

• LatinPoler

January 30, 2017 at 6:42 pm

My waist:hip measures are 28:37 and got a Small, if it helps. I tried to tailor the waist but it was not possible due to how the leggings are made and the fabric, and I can sew (I’m not a professional though!). Personally, I prefer the contact of bare skin with the right grip against the pole, or maybe shoes or boots.

• Skullpixie

January 30, 2017 at 9:30 pm

I also have these I kinda regret buying them as they make me sweat so much and they are difficult to get off again lol very uncomfortable. But they are brilliant grip. No slip at all though so if you wanna slide in and out of a combo of moves they ain’t great for that. I’m not sure why you can not use them on stainless steel maybe they don’t grip as well or something. I’m cutting down on buying expensive pole clothing also as I have far too much and some stuff I just really didn’t need like those leggings.

• TaraLee

January 31, 2017 at 7:15 am

So uncomfortable, but they do stick, Abd look how! So hard to get on and off and make me feel like an encased sausage.

• emmasculator

January 31, 2017 at 5:05 pm

I completely echo what Latin Poler said. They are very grippy, to the point where it is hard to do moves. Also the sizing was off for me ordered a small, but it didn’t fit my thighs and butt and then was loose in the waist. Got a medium and that worked but I was swimming in the waist area. Overall they are okay, but I prefer skin.

• grayeyes

February 2, 2017 at 2:47 am

Thank you all so much for the replies. I’m glad I didn’t just order them. Doesn’t sound like they would work for me as I suspect the waist/hip thing would happen for me too as it does in lots of other pants and I hadn’t considered the 100% grippy and no slide thing either.

• emmasculator

February 2, 2017 at 3:01 am

Happy to help! I wish more pole clothes would take the hip/waist ratio into account. We’re pole dancers! We’ve got butts!

• LatinPoler

February 2, 2017 at 3:48 am

Funny thing is, all her other bottoms fit me very well. And I have all types of hotpants and leggins… 80% of my pole bottoms are Cleo’s.

• Phoenix Hunter

February 2, 2017 at 11:30 pm

I just ordered a pair of the white leggings and I love them. I prefer skin grip but I perform in different places and different audiences. Sometimes the extra coverage is more appropriate for my audience or I may be performing in a cold dry environment- so pants are sometimes essential. I’m a curvy girl- hips, big booty, etc. I ordered them small. They fit like a glove. You might actually need a size smaller than What you ordered . I was going to order medium because I felt I was between sizes. But the small was perfect. And yes, you will have to pole differently in them because they are so sticky.

• Phoenix Hunter

February 2, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Sorry, I missed the whole point of the original post! Haha! I haven’t tried them on stainless steel. Yes I wonder why not….. hmmm… my pole is brass.

• LatinPoler

February 3, 2017 at 2:40 am

I don’t think I need a smaller size, because the Small barely fit my thighs… Putting them on and specially taking then off are workouts on their own!

• LatinPoler

February 3, 2017 at 2:40 am

barely fits

• Phoenix Hunter

February 3, 2017 at 3:48 am

Oh, ok. I see. I dunno. I expect them to fit tight and be hard to get on and off. But they sound like they aren’t working for others. Mine are tight like a second skin. But they feel good.