StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pvc/vinyl gloves

• Pvc/vinyl gloves

Posted by Serzi on April 13, 2013 at 1:51 pm

So, I had a vision of a routine but not sure if it will work. It involves long, black vinyl gloves. I remember trying someone’s gripper gloves for a shoulder mount before and they had vinyl at the palms, but I was wondering how some full-coverage opera lenth vinyl gloves may work while on the pole. Does anyone have any experience w/ this? I’ve worn a lot of vinyl before, not many gloves, and I know it can cause a lot of sweat as it does not breathe at all. Idk, I just wonder if it’ll work. Had a dream and it was awesome, but this may be as unrealistic as the dream where I was poling out in the rain. lol

Serzi replied 8 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Anonyma

April 13, 2013 at 2:15 pm

haha nice dream, i dont want to pop your bubble but i dont think it could work 🙁  i have the mighty grip gloves and they re awesome I use them to practice hard moves, but still its dangerous! you still need to slide a bit 

• portableninja

April 13, 2013 at 2:17 pm

You could always use vinyl fingerless gloves. In some ways I think they look even sexier.

Like these. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-28sEseVs_T4/Tz-B9t6nFrI/AAAAAAAALCo/2I8TwE_aR40/s1600/AG017+Black+Metallic+Vinyl+Elbow+Fingerless+Gloves.JPG

• Serzi

April 13, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Aw, yeah, you’re probably right. I may have to get a pair just for the Hell of it (hubby will like ’em, I’m sure), but I have to at least try it out. Dream was too awesome to not at least try a variation.

And thank you for the suggestion on fingerless gloves, but they would not work w/ the concept behind this particular routine. I may try fingerless for something else though so thank you! I love gloves and fetish-y kinda stuff, it’s so fun. Haha

• Anonyma

April 13, 2013 at 4:12 pm

why dont you get the fingerless ones and then add a piece for the arms, it would look seamless from fat plus it would be much more secure!! 

• Anonyma

April 13, 2013 at 4:12 pm

from far*

• Serzi

April 13, 2013 at 4:40 pm

For the gloves to match the mood, music, and moves I did in the dream they would have to completely cover my hands and arms past the elbows. Otherwise it wouldn’t have the same effect. lol Hard to describe but, for lack of a better explanation, fingerless gloves would appear a bit too delicate or beautiful for what the routine would express. Everything about this dream was harsh, dangerous, and almost inhumanly sexy. Wow…I should consult a psychiatrist actually. LMAO

• Serzi

February 22, 2016 at 4:16 am

Update: I don’t have a video yet (none that I’m satisfied with, anyway), but the full vinyl gloves work just fine for what I had envisioned. Just in case anybody else wondered whether or not it can be done, yes, it totally can but only on spin-mode.