StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Profile Pictures

• Profile Pictures

Posted by Sparklie on July 2, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Earlier this week I up loaded some new profile pictures, and now they are gone. Can you tell me what happened, or should I try up loading them again?

Thank you.

Kayla Bee replied 15 years ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    July 2, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Heres what happened. I cut and past this from another thread.

Last night was a tough night for StudioVeena.Com. Our primary server’s hard drive decided to die only hours after Veena and I returned from Vacation. I spent the better part of the night getting the system up and running on our backup server but did find that videos and pictures uploaded back to June 3rd are missing. Everything else is completely intact, all forum posts are here, all user and subscription data, etc…

What this means is that you will be unable to view these videos or pictures. What we’d ask you to do is to help us repopulate these missing videos. If you uploaded a video in the last month please re-upload it for us. We had some great stuff go up, especially with it being our birthday month and we’d hate to lose it.

Please post any questions or comments you might have here.

We will be working through the day to create a full hot-failover for StudioVeena.Com. This means that in the future if there is a failure, it will go unnoticed by our audience.

• SissyBuns

July 2, 2009 at 11:20 pm

Ooooooo….I thought webmaster just deleted my videos because he didn’t like them….

• Sparklie

July 3, 2009 at 12:15 am

Okay. I will get back to loading them again. Thank you for letting me know!

• Kayla Bee

July 3, 2009 at 1:37 am