StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Professional Dancing?

• Professional Dancing?

Posted by Sanchara on October 1, 2009 at 2:22 am

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering how much a dancer working at a club would make?
    I know my husband would never let me work at a club but…with this economy…. and it would be a fun job…

Sanchara replied 14 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • miss fern

October 1, 2009 at 3:53 am

We would need to know where you live because it really varies not only country to country but state to state, and club to club (depending on the license they hold etc).

Take for example here in Aus (at least QLD) pretty much all clubs go fully naked, and all dancers have to lap dance (there is no wage, you are an independant contractor and you earn money form tips and lap dance fees, then the club takes a percetange (usually 30-50%)). In the lap dances, the men can touch you all over your body EXCEPT your inner thighs, your butt crack and your groin – plus there is no mouth contact of any kind (you can’t kiss him, he can’t lick you etc), and no masturbation from either party.

However, I know other clubs in the country allow girls to keep their g-strings on, and there are also some ‘no-touching’ clubs. The amount girls earn there is obviously much lower, coz the places attract fewer customers, when there’s a full-on club somewhere else in town, you know?

So yea – let us know where you live/plan on working and we can go from there. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cool.gif

• Sanchara

October 1, 2009 at 5:20 am

I’m from BC canada, and I was thinking of perhaps topless or whatever…but my husband would throw a fit if I were ever to do lapdances or anything like that. I don’t know, it’s probably a bad idea…

• Elexis

October 1, 2009 at 8:17 am

From what I understand, most of the money you make as a dancer comes from lap dances. And I know around where I live (MI) there is a topless bar that has no lap dances, but chair dances since they serve alcohol- so there is a 3 ft distance rule. My friend worked there and you can not set the price for a dance, the guy just gives you whatever he feels like. Idk if others are the same. As far as the nude clubs, I worked at Deja Vu (in 3 cities a loooong time ago) and there was topless/nude dances, no touching from the guy, and a 3 sec rule about positions, and you had to pay fees like georgiamarie said plus tip the waitress/dj etc… I did make tips on stage, but most of the money you make is by lap dances. Probably not a good idea if your husband isn’t ok with it….

• Sanchara

October 1, 2009 at 8:48 am

thanks for all your help girls. I guess I was just brainstorming. You know, I’d probably go for it if my husband wasn’t such a prude…