StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Private one-on-one video resistance stretch sessions NOW available

• Private one-on-one video resistance stretch sessions NOW available

Posted by ottersocks on February 3, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Hey everyone,

I am ready to roll with the one-on-one video stretch sessions. For those who don't know:

I am a pole instructor and resistance stretching trainer, trained by the same people who appear on the Dara Torres DVD and who stretch her every day. I recently did a Skype session with our very own Amy, who had nice things to say about it! 🙂

This would be a one on one private 60 minute stretch session where we can identify and target your particular issues, practice the appropriate stretches for you, and leave you with a "homework" list of stretches. Price is $45 for the hour; $175 for a package of 5 sessions ($10 per session savings, payable up front in one payment.)

You need a webcam and skype account (free). You need to schedule directly with me and pay via Paypal. You can message me here, or email ellen.lovelace@sbcglobal.net, or find me on Facebook. I am in the Pacific time zone, to give you some help with schedule ideas.

I look forward to working with you!

Ellen

ottersocks replied 13 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.