StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Polesilks at home is so much fun

• Polesilks at home is so much fun

Posted by polesilks on March 21, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Tracey won a master class with Sue Colebourne (known on StudioVeena as Suemaz Polesilks) at here new studio in Derby Studio Deplacer.

polesilks replied 10 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • joni1

March 21, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Love Polesilks. Here is a picture of me and Cassandra doing doubles on Polesilks.

• joni1

March 21, 2014 at 9:11 pm

This is a beginner 2 hr Polesilk workshop I taught at our Aradia Fitness Mississauga studio. Many of these girls have never been on a pole or aerial silks.

• polesilks

March 22, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Its so easy that when I had to carry out our Polesilks Manufactures training course I used to do it from home… Great fun Sue x

• Ms Martini

March 23, 2014 at 9:12 am

Oh Wow how kool. How much for the polesilk ? I want one:)

• polesilks

March 23, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Hi knamii
    Polesilks Multi-Fit unit starts at £183.99 + £20.00 shipping. It comes with a main unit to fit a 50mm pole and an adaptor to fit a 45mm pole,(or you can choose from a different adaptor or buy additional ones if you have different size poles) White 10ft high SILKS, Allen key tool and all the instructions. Our unit is fully tested and insured. We can also offer adaptors to fit 42mm/40mm/38mm and different lengths of SILKS 10ft, 11.5ft, 13ft and colours Black, Pink, Red, Aqua. Please take a look at our website http://www.polesilks.com We are in the process of finalising Polesilks Agents in the USA and if anyone is interested then please let us know by emailing sales@polesilks.com Polesilks Sales Team UK

• joni1

March 23, 2014 at 12:44 pm

I love our Polesilks at the studio and at home. Very easy to setup and take down. Its sturdy, safe and very High quality in both the rigging and polesilk aerial fabric. I found it to be the best craftmanship out there for rigging at home or in studio.

• polesilks

March 23, 2014 at 1:43 pm

WOW Joni that is an amazing statement about our product and we thank you for this. We can not wait to see your amazing performance with the specially ordered colour and length of Polesilks you received last week from us here in the UK. Mums the word as not giving the game away…. Polesilks Sales Team UK

Picture shows Mark Vernon IPFS competitor 2013 trying Polesilks and showing its not just for the girls…