StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions PoleandAerial… :( help!

• PoleandAerial… :( help!

Posted by Kira on July 7, 2014 at 4:42 am

Hi guys, 2 months back I won the pole and aerial Joy of Dance competition and I am still waiting for these elusive prizes. I feel a bit cheeky complaining that I’ve not received free stuff but why advertise for prizes etc. and not deliver?

To recap the prizes are a one-hour Skype session with Felix Cane, a 1 year P&A membership and a goodie bag containing Felix’s DVD set and random clothing/grips etc.

I’ve contacted them via email and on FB several times but they don’t reply to me at all – they’ve even deleted my post on their FB and I’m clueless why! I was polite, asking that they address my email because I was unsure what I was meant to do next. They’ve sent the package finally – but only after me asking them the 2nd time. No ‘sorry for the delay’ or any info on what happens next… I’m getting really frustrated and feel like I’m being fobbed off 🙁 🙁 any ideas what I can do next? I feel like I’m harassing them by sending them a message every few weeks lol but what else can I do?

Amiloo replied 9 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Amiloo

July 7, 2014 at 10:19 am

Your not harassing them!! You worked hard and those prizes are AWESOME! Of course you want them!

Personally I see this as a massive fail on their end, you shouldn’t be doing the chasing, once you won they should have, asked for email/postal address etc.

What package have they sent? I’m super disappointed for you!! I would keep on their case lol

• grayeyes

July 7, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Have you called them? I would try getting a human being on the phone. It’s harder to blow someone off that way.

Sorry this has happened–stinks that you’re having to pester them.

• Kira

July 7, 2014 at 2:54 pm

They had told me that setting up the Skype lesson & membership would be sorted out at their end (they took my username) but I’ve not heard anything for well over a month now. I’m not friends with Felix personally on FB and her manager is also the manager of P&A so there’s only so many people I can contact.

amiloo – it’s the goodie bag that they’ve finally sent. They originally ‘sent’ me it back at the beginning of June but the tracking showed it never moved anywhere so I asked them about it and got a follow up email that just said ‘PoleandAerial has sent you a package’. Hopefully that will arrive soon – I think it’s just passed customs.

grayeyes – they don’t have a contact number. All I can see on their website is email address or Facebook page… they are located in California (I think) and I’m in UK so I wouldn’t want to waste money on calling overseas…. thank you for your help though. Maybe just persistence is the only way! :/ I hate being that kind of person…

• HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor

July 9, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I had told them to hold off on changing my membership at the time because I was injured, but I recently remembered to let them know I was better and got a couple of email replies back and forth. In one of them, the person I was emailing with indicated that she had a family emergency recently and apologized for the delay. So maybe she’s just not fully caught up yet?

• Kira

July 10, 2014 at 10:06 am

I have a reply! thanks LolaSlaytor – Collette emailed me personally about it and no hard feelings. It was just none of her team notified me of the situation. It’s all sorted now 🙂 x

• Amiloo

July 10, 2014 at 11:44 am

Yaaaaaaay!
    Glad it’s sorted!