StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole expo Vegas

• Pole expo Vegas

Posted by calipolepixie on July 17, 2013 at 4:13 pm

So I brought workshops & booked my room back in May but now I have a dilemma…I’m still unemployed, so I am now in danger of having to cancel going. So I’m trying to rethink my budget & see if I can cut costs, so I can get there come hell or high water.

Anyone opening up their room to roommates? I am not a drinker or a smoker, so I am looking for expo roomie(s) who are the same. Please PM if you have space available in your room & let me know what my share of room cost would be.

Thanks!

hookedonpole replied 10 years, 10 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • jade s

July 17, 2013 at 11:53 pm

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you can go!!

• hookedonpole

July 18, 2013 at 4:41 pm

OR if someone has not gotten a room yet and plans on going can room with you?? Unfortunately I'm not going https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif, otherwise, I'd say let's share.  I hope you are able to go!

• TrixieLovett

July 18, 2013 at 9:57 pm

Cali, I just sent you a PM. 😉

• calipolepixie

July 20, 2013 at 1:48 am

Bumping this because I am still looking for a roomie…

• Purple Katt

July 20, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Hi! I booked 2 rooms for a group of us that are going from the studio. So far, there are 6 of us. Some of us do drink in our group, and I did notice you preferred a non-drinker. However, if you don’t mind sharing a bed with us, we could still manage another lady!

• hookedonpole

July 22, 2013 at 2:18 am

calipole, I've met a few gals from this studio, they are very nice, just thought I'd let you know. 🙂