StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Supplies

• Pole Supplies

Posted by isisandshiva on May 31, 2010 at 4:07 am

I was looking at gym bags the other night and discovered that I loved the idea, of having a seperate pocket to put my shoes in, but looking at the measurements my shoes won’t fit https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif but then i got to thinking, even if mine did, if i ever got ones taller than 6in they really wouldn’t, so I decided I want to make a gym bag to accomodate pole shoes and whatever else one would bring to pole class, so I have a couple questions. one the highest shoes i’ve seen are ten inches so could someone send me some measurements for those and maybe a few other heights, and if you were to use a gym bag to go to class or a performance or anythinglike that what would you need to keep in it?

isisandshiva replied 14 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • JenLFG

June 1, 2010 at 3:45 am

i love the idea of a special bag for pole! i’ll bet you could sell a bunch of them https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

• Jenn

June 1, 2010 at 5:06 am

What a novel idea! Here are some things I usually take with me to pole jams: my shoes which include my 6 in. heels and my 6 in. knee high boots, legwarmers, pole shorts and tank, grip aides, a microfiber towel, my camera, ipod, cell phone, wallet and water.
    I have a suggestion for you that may help with the issues of shoe size. What if the bag were to have a removeable/adjustable partition? That way it may not matter how many or how big the shoes are.

• isisandshiva

June 1, 2010 at 8:24 am

that idea actualy came to me, but i was wondering about what sizes i should make like the average partition sizes because i know if my shoes aren’t kept nicely then the heels scrape each other up, my shiny ones have divits in it from each other but i think i have an idea for how it would work without measurements, but thank you so much for the list. more questions for people who like thigh high boots, or even knee high, are yall willing to fold them or would you prefer to have something that would accomodate full length?