StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Physics Lotion

• luvlee

April 6, 2011 at 10:08 pm

This stuff has changed my pole life for real. I have the slickest pole ever. A chrome xpole and I had to give up and quit practice a lot, but after I tried this, it is amazing! I grip right after applying it. I am sooooooo dry though. I even have it on my hands with no problem. I also feel it has helped reduce my cellulite issue on the thighs!!!!! On my off days I wear Bath and Body works light lotion. It is ok too, but does not compare to Pole Physics.

• Jenn PoleLush

April 17, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Love LOVE L-O-V-E Pole Physics Lotion —I ordered it from Bad Kitty and have been using it faithfully everyday and have noticed  a HUGE difference in my uber dry winter skin…and improved grip! It is a win/win..highly recommendhttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

• Katastrophe

April 17, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Just got my Pole Physics in a week ago, and I'm in looove with it. I did notice that the pump is pretty pitiful, though. It only squirts out the teeeeniest amount each time you pump. So I'll be replacing that, but the lotion itself is awesome. That and the itac2 stuff. I got level 2 and 3, and I'm super thrilled with it so far, even if it does smell kinda funky.

• Enigma Poledancer

April 17, 2011 at 6:50 pm

The pole physic is awesome I have the itac2 but it leaves a slippery feeling after each move. I like the mighty grip and the dryhand is good but it leaves your hands white.

• moonflower

April 18, 2011 at 7:04 pm

My Pole Physics lotion arrived last week. I agree with everyone else about the pump being horribly designed. The top part of the pump flies off if I pump it too hard in frustruation.

The product however is really great as a moisterizer. I'm not sure if it's helping my skin grip better on the pole or not, though, because spring is here and my skin naturally gets better aroudn this time. The lotion stays on the skin and keeps hte skin protected for a very very long time. When I took a shower after poling, I can still feel lotion on the parts of my body that didnt; rub against the pole a lot meaning it was still protecting my skin 12 hrs after putting it on. Despite this, it was not slippery at all. I tried poling about 2 hours after applying and had no problem gripping either.  I also really like the smell. It's neutral and light.

I'm definitely repurchasing this.

• Enigma Poledancer

April 18, 2011 at 9:21 pm

i agree moonflower pole physics is great. and the top well one day it flew off and disappeared so i took a perfume top and put it in its place lol

• Mercury Pole

May 13, 2011 at 12:03 am

Hi Gals,

Yes I agree pump is annoying but guess what it has been changed I ordered new gradual tanner and the new scented one OMG to die for the gradual tanner is just amazing better then any I have used the colour is PERFECT and pump awesome it just twist shut so easy.

Thank god they changed pump but seriously girls you need to get gradual tanner it DOES NOT EVEN SMELL like fake tan I don't know how they made it but it ROCKS!!

http://www.polephysics.com  has  new products but there are plenty of places selling it also 🙂

Cheers,

• pegasusaerialfitness

May 14, 2011 at 6:59 pm

I love PP. I use it at night, and then about an 30 minutes before I pole. I stick great, and don't have dry skin now. I just pump it on my legs, then rub it in. A little goes a long way.

• XhavokX

May 18, 2015 at 10:33 pm

I have a question about this, it sounds like it’s great for moisturizing, but since it says it’s a gradual tanner, does it actually do that? My tan lines are so uneven, and I really could use all the help I can get with getting that taken care of 😀

• Pole Physics

March 10, 2021 at 10:51 am

Hello lovely Veena ladies, Jessie from Pole Physics here! We are relaunching the brand & I was wondering if any of you are still poling & if you would be interested in trying our lotions again? There are so many lovely comments here! It’s been a while – this thread was started in 2011! Back when we first launched

• Cdockery63317

March 10, 2021 at 1:59 pm

I am interested

• Veena

Administrator
    March 10, 2021 at 4:46 pm

I would be! I’m back in Vegas and lotion is a MUST!

• hookedonpole

March 11, 2021 at 2:20 am

Wow! Pole Physics, that’s a blast from the past. 😊

• Charley

March 11, 2021 at 3:02 pm

I loved it the first time! I cannot find anything near as good. Where can I buy? Take my money!

Page 2 of 2