StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Holidays

• Pole Holidays

Posted by Vic McMullen on December 20, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Soooooo I’m about to jet off to Thailand for a month and I should be really excited BUT … All I can think about is no pole for 4 weeks and how much strength I will lose!! Sad but true! What sort of conditioning excercises should I be doing whilst away? If anyone has any ideas I’ll be the most greatful Poler in the land! I’ve worked so hard to get to this level and don’t want to jeopardise my progress. Thank u millions in advance and huge love! Xxxx

firebird replied 8 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    December 21, 2015 at 12:09 am

HI! That sounds like an exciting trip! If you’re interested there are several routines here and over 150 lessons here that do not require a pole! You’ll find the conditioning section here would be helpful to maintain strength while you’re away from the pole. If you haven’t tried the lessons yet use the code GET3FREE to receive 3 days full access! I know you’ll love them! Also if you have a smart phone or tablet you can access the lessons from there as well.

• firebird

December 27, 2015 at 5:00 am

u know they pole in Thailand — and all over Asia! & they are badass! So not sure where exactly you are going in the country but understand you aren’t going to Mars, & don’t write off the possibility of finding a studio near where you may be, look into it, the possibility of this will motivate you to make some time during your vaca for conditioning work both before and after til you get back home. And language shouldn’t be an issue — pole language is pretty universal! Have a great trip!