• Colleen Larson

January 4, 2020 at 4:02 pm

1. Front Splits
    2. Improving dismounting from Superman
    3. Working more on Caterpillar Pose

• Veena

Administrator
    January 7, 2020 at 7:52 pm

These are great goals guys! I’m hoping to pole dance more consistently, I tend to find other things I have to get done and then I miss my pole time!!

• Jihaleh

January 19, 2020 at 11:56 am

I would loveee to be strong enough to invert by the end of the year. I will be so happy if I can do any particular moves, but I mainly just want get upside down without hands on the floor! Lol

• Little Swift

January 19, 2020 at 6:59 pm

I’m coming back to pole after a 2-year break, so my goal is just to get my strength back. I also want to learn spinning pole for the first time. Good luck to everyone with their goals!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 19, 2020 at 11:52 pm

Little swift I enjoy spinning pole now! It use to be something I didn’t care for, that’s a great goal.

If you are using the lessons at all remember you will find spinning pole options at the end of each spin lesson or at the end of the BONUS pole lessons!

• JessMcG

January 20, 2020 at 6:15 pm

It’s kinda lame lol, but my goal is to stick with it, getting better where I can and having fun! Ive never stuck with any kind of activity before so that’s why it’s my goal. 🙂

• Micheru

January 20, 2020 at 8:09 pm

JessMcG, I was the same with all other physical activity. Pole something I finally stuck too, over a year now.

• monkeystar

January 21, 2020 at 3:34 pm

To pole dance more for myself if I can