StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancing Choreography site?

• Pole Dancing Choreography site?

Posted by joni1 on January 21, 2014 at 1:45 pm

I am terrible at making up choreography for performances. I just want someone to give me a routine that I like and can do and just learn it. Does anyone know of a site that has just that. Diferent chore to pick out, buy and just learn. That would be a great business venture for any pole star. I find that half my time goes to trying to figure out a choreography rather than just practicing to polish the moves for a performance.

Hazi411 replied 8 years, 5 months ago 12 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • ERIN6907

January 21, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Oooooooh…. I so so so agree. I just decided to make choreographing a routine my next challenge. I’ve tried a couple times and become so frustrated I gave up. Not this time though! I will be interested to see though if there is such a resource. Good topic!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 21, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Joni, I don’t know of any site that just has choreography, but I made a video with tips for creating your own routine. πŸ™‚ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhW5OcZoMRM

• ERIN6907

January 21, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Your tips are great Veena, thanks!!

• joni1

January 21, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Thanks Veena, This tutorial is awesome.

• Lyme Lyte

January 21, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Yes…this is great!!!!

• goldendiva

January 21, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Veena’s tips are great! If your still having trouble I would try asking the instructors at your studio or some others in your area if they provide choreography services. I know in Los Angeles area there are a few studios that ofer these services. You may also want to check with polers you know that compete, sometimes they offer private choreography sessions in their off time. Hope this helps… Good luck!

• phoenix kazree

January 22, 2014 at 4:36 am

I offer an array of choreography services. From full routines to just floor work and even pole combos/passes. I create original choreography exclusive to the client and their preferred dance style and abilities, as well as level of pole skill. I offer my services in studio, via Skype, and video demonstration.

• joni1

January 23, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Phoenix, where is your site. I would love to check it out.

• tigerlillies

January 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm

I would love to check out your site as well 😊 I always have tons of ideas in my head but when I attempt to do them never come out the way I pictured lol

• phoenix kazree

January 24, 2014 at 5:33 am

@joni1 and tigerlillies, I don’t have a “choreography site”, however my website is phoenixkazree.com. You can find out a bit about what I offer under the link for “services”. If you would like more information beyond that, you can contact me through the website or by email at phoenixkazree@gmail.com.

• Pole Purpose

November 26, 2015 at 7:00 am

http://www.polepurpose.com focuses on the creative process in pole dance so would definately help you out πŸ™‚ There is also an eBook that takes you trhough thr fundamentals of creating your own dance.

• 33barbwire

December 10, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Neeeaaaat! I’ve been wanting to know about a resource for this too! Thanks to everyone contributing information!

• Baudelaire

December 10, 2015 at 8:11 pm

I have found lots of pole dancers who atruggle with choreography, so i put it to my studio (Sydney Pole) and they are letting me run a choreography workshop over the Christmas break! If you’re in Sydney come along! I’m so excited to be able to give back to the pole community, and to share some of my choreography tips πŸ™‚

• Kellye Perkins

December 11, 2015 at 3:20 am

You may want to check out Pole Art on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-giy7kVAFr26LI0hEwH30g
    They have pole choreography complete routines for levels 1- level 6. And they add new material all the time. I subscribe to their playlist to get updates.

• Kellye Perkins

December 11, 2015 at 3:21 am

Their YouTube Name is PoleArtGR.

Page 1 of 2