StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancer Baking team of Food Network’s Cupcake Wars!

• Pole Dancer Baking team of Food Network’s Cupcake Wars!

Posted by glitterhips on October 21, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Hi guys! Just wanted to share some super exciting news, my business and I were selected to be on Food Network’s Cupcake Wars featuring Rob Zombie as the guest judge!!!! My partner Missy is a pole dancer too, we had a great time on the show and were infamous for being polers among the crew 😉 I am sharing it out so hopefully some of our pole friends will watch and support us, it would really mean a lot to me! I just posted a blog with the episode airing info, but here it is again just in case 🙂

http://www.foodnetwork.com/cupcake-wars/rob-zombies-great-american-nightmare/index.html

Carrington replied 10 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Pole Raven

October 21, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Too cool!  Awesome!  I'll be watching 🙂

• Kobajo84

October 21, 2013 at 4:53 pm

I told my husband about this and he was so excited that he was looking up ways for us to watch the show since we don't have cable. LOL.  He thought it was really cool because it's Rob Zombie and he wants to see him eat cupcakes.  Who doesn't?!?! LOL.  Contemplating going to the local pub and having them tune in to Cupcake Wars Saturday night. 

• Carrington

October 21, 2013 at 5:05 pm

I'll set my DVR 😉