StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole – a feel-good item :D

• Pole – a feel-good item :D

Posted by DollyDelicious on October 13, 2009 at 5:55 pm

I don’t know about others, but

the pole makes me feel good 😀

’cause knowing that I can walk and spin around it, like the girls men pay to see bacause they find them sexy, gives me a boost. And knowing that I might have a body like Veena’s and Felix’ some day makes living a little more tempting!! I’m not all alone about this, am I?

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I think is "f***", then I turn around and get to see my beautiful, shiny pole standing there, only a few feet away, and suddenly it’s so much easier to get out of bed https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thank you, poles, for making us fit & feeling good :*

Rena LadyBug replied 14 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Rena LadyBug

October 13, 2009 at 6:03 pm

I agree with you, it has made me feel better! I doubt I will ever have a body like most of the ladies on here, but I’m okay with that!! My pole and this website has given me more confidence, I actually did a small routine infront of my husband the other night (nothing fancy or special, but still!), which I would have NEVER done not that long ago! I could be soo sleepy, but I want to stay up and pole! I never thought in a million years I would have posted a video of myself for the world to see, but I learn something new and I just can’t resist!!!