StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions PoleSkivvies says goodbye!

• PoleSkivvies says goodbye!

Posted by PoleSkivvies on October 23, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Hi Veeners –

I'm not sure if you've heard the news, but I'm closing down PoleSkivvies.  It's been an incredible ride, but this business needs a real fashion designer at its helm right now, which I am not. 

The clothing is going fast, but will be available while it's still in stock.

I just wanted to thank each of you for your support over the years.  I hope you'll all still stay in touch – I'll be continuing my consulting work with health and fitness professionals, just letting go of the clothing manufacture.  You can find me at my new site:  http://jennifermichellecommunications.com/

Thank you for everything – you're the best!

Veeners rock!
    Jennifer

PoleSkivvies replied 11 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • AvaBabe

October 24, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I recently subscribed to your “stage presence” lessons/news letter and so i got the email about this and i was kinda sad! But I’m definitely going to keep following your work! Best of luck in your new endeavours! =D

• PoleSkivvies

October 24, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Thanks, Ninjachic!  

• LizziePole

October 25, 2012 at 4:36 am

Awwe I’m do gutted your shorts have been the only ones I have felt comfortable in and wanted to buy more but when you didn’t respond to my email and seen the low stock I did wonder! 🙁 fingers crossed you have some left in my size! I’m going to stock up! 🙂

• LizziePole

October 25, 2012 at 4:39 am

Sniff! No butterfly shorts left in my size 🙁

• LRu Studios

October 25, 2012 at 8:26 am

Jennifer you are the best. Thank you for  you support!!!!!

• PoleSkivvies

October 25, 2012 at 9:23 am

Hi, LRu – how have you been?  It's been ages!

LizziePole, when did you email me – I haven't gotten anything from you.  Was it via Facebook, maybe?  I'm not on there much anymore. But email me directly if I can help with anything.  But, yea, the Butterflies are almost sold out.

• LizziePole

October 25, 2012 at 9:38 am

Yeah I emailed directly about a month ago asking If u were going to get more back in stock coz I couldn’t see my size now I know why! Boohoo! 🙂 I’m going to take extra care of my shorts now gotta make them last xx

• PoleSkivvies

October 25, 2012 at 9:44 am

🙂