StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions PoleFit Brazil Short

• PoleFit Brazil Short

Posted by TatianaSD on May 17, 2015 at 5:43 pm

So I’ve been wanting to buy a pair of the Polefit Brazil shorts since I’ve lost weight, but I’m a bit scared….I’ve heard some people say that they run small and other say that they are true to size….I have big hips, I’m 5’6 150 lbs and I wear M/L in the Mikaela shorts from Mika Yoga Wear…. Any advise on the polefit Brazil shorts? What size should I get? L or XL

TatianaSD replied 9 years ago 7 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • AllysonKendal

May 17, 2015 at 6:25 pm

I say it’s pretty true to size…. But allows for some different shapes and sizes.

I put in an order with 3 friends, all of us have pretty different shapes but got the same size. So within reason it accommodates so different body types.

• JenLFG

May 17, 2015 at 6:37 pm

I feel like they are true to size.

• JenLFG

May 17, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Oh & I forgot to say I’m 5ft6 & 145ish & I like the medium in the pole fit Brazil shorts.

• poleisnewtome

May 17, 2015 at 6:44 pm

I don’t have the Brazil shorts but I have the Go Go shorts. Maybe they fit similarly. I am 110 lbs and have 34 inch hips and the small fits me almost perfectly…maybe just a touch loose. Maybe this will help you determine your size. Interestingly, the black shorts are cut lower than the colored ones. At least mine are.

• Phoenix Hunter

May 17, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Im 5ft6inch 138 pounds and I wear a medium. I wear a M/L in Mika. I have kind of a big booty and thighs. I could wear a large if I wanted a little more coverage but the waist is a little loose in a size large.

• Phoenix Hunter

May 17, 2015 at 8:38 pm

in almost all of pics I am wearing polefit brazil shorts or the go-go shorts. I like the fit and comfort of the brazil shorts better than the go-go. gogo shorts are too low rise for me and are not very flattering. brazil are my favorite pole shorts and I never need to adjust them

• AllysonKendal

May 17, 2015 at 8:41 pm

I agree the GoGos are so low rise, esp in the front.

I love the Brazils… and for a bit more coverage the Competition Shorts are great.

• joiceiamara

May 17, 2015 at 9:35 pm

I am sorry to get into this conversation without any help but I had to comment. I find really funny that you guys can buy brazilian pole shorts because I am brazilian way it is so difficult to find things for pole dance around here…

Everything is very expensive but the shorts are particularly hard to find! My instructor buys the fabric and we ask for a tailor to do them.

Now I am considering importing the brazilian shorts, kkkkkkkkk

• Phoenix Hunter

May 17, 2015 at 9:52 pm

yes! you should have brazil shorts everywhere!!! 🙂

• Yayo

May 18, 2015 at 5:43 pm

I have some shorts and I’m 5’6″. I am also have big hips. They are cute and I got a large but I must say it depends on the brand because these fit good everywhere else except the waist. It’s too big. But a smaller size will not fit my big booty. So now I have to have someone take them in. :/

• Phoenix Hunter

May 18, 2015 at 5:55 pm

Tatiana I would guess a large would be good for you but it’s hard to say without knowing your proportions. But I definitely don’t think you need XL. Large may even be a little big on you if you wear a M/L in Mika. They have a sizing chart on the website you can use to compare measurements

• TatianaSD

May 18, 2015 at 5:56 pm

Thank you everyone for your replies!! It has really helped me soooo much!! I guess I’m going with (L) hopefully they have the color I want 🙂 if not then I’ll go with black until they restock!! Once again Thanks!!! 😊