StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pleaser boot sizing

• Pleaser boot sizing

Posted by Dusty Rose on October 30, 2020 at 11:35 pm

I am wanting to purchase my 1st pair of Pleaser boots. I am eyeing an open-toe 8in. pair. I have weird feet, short toes and very narrow. I am an 8.5 or 9 in normal shoes, but wear size 8 in the sandals since the 9s are WAY too wide for me. I’ve tried size 9 boots in Ellies but returned them since they were too wide- should I go w/ 8s in Pleaser boots, especially since they are open-toed?

PoleAdventures replied 3 years, 5 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    October 31, 2020 at 2:08 am

I have narrow feet and long toes. Pleaser boots fit me well. These are pleaser ⬇️

• Daisey

October 31, 2020 at 9:33 pm

I’m also a narrow 8-9. I’m always 8 in pleasers but 9 in cowboy boots. I bought my first pleaserboots as a 9. They were way too big. I exchanged for an 8 and they fit great even with socks. I do have to lace them all the way closed.

• Daisey

October 31, 2020 at 9:35 pm
  • LatinPoler

October 31, 2020 at 11:36 pm

I have normal feet (not narrow), wear 8 or 8.5 in street shoes. Some recommend to go up a size for Pleaser’s boots and I did that, ordering 9 (Pleaser doesn’t make half numbers) for my first pair – but it’s not needed. I’ve been ordering 8 since then for closed and open boots and they fit great. So, I recommend you to order 8, especially since your feet are narrow and the boots are open.

• PoleAdventures

November 2, 2020 at 2:05 pm

Hey Dusty Rose
    I have very small feet and I first struggeled too with pole dance shoes.
    I ordered a whole number smaller than I usually wear. Also I found out that not all models are fitting my feet. Some models like the pleaser flamingo are very narrow and fit my feet very well, while other models do not fit well. For me personal with small and narrow feet I found out that the sandal model like flamingo fits much better than closed with open toes models.
    Another tip from me is to try the shoes from “fabulicious”. They have lots of similar model like pleaser and they fit also very well on my small feet.