StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Please help me pick my pole

• poledanceromance

October 3, 2009 at 10:43 pm

I have smallish hands and I’m doing fine on 50mm https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_thumleft.gif I would say as long as you don’t have really tiny hands (as in have trouble buying gloves because all the fingers are an inch too long) you won’t have a problem with the 50mm, and that’s club size anyway. I would say maybe go with chrome, as many people I know who got the titanium ended up getting chrome because the finish on the titanium gold wears really quickly and you wind up with some spots on the pole really sticky and grippy and other parts quite slick. However, it will give you a bit more grip off the bat. Again, I have the chrome 50mm and have no regrets. Whether you get the chrome or gold, order it here on StudioVeena-free shipping!

• JenGwen323

October 4, 2009 at 2:55 am

I love my 50mm T-Gold X-pole. I originally ordered the chrome, but was offered a free upgrade, so I can’t refuse a bargain. I haven’t noticed any wear on the pole. It still looks great. I do take my rings off to dance and I haven’t moved up to shoes yet.

As for size, the reason I chose the 50mm is that I read it gives more surface area for the thighs, etc. to stick on. So theoretically, it hurts less and gives better grip. I’m happy with the size.

I don’t think you would be disappointed with any of the X-poles. Cheers!