StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pie Pieces Not Fitting?

• Pie Pieces Not Fitting?

Posted by MrsNaughtywed on June 28, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Hey Everyone!

I just bought a PS Star Stand Alone 3.0.

I have experience putting together and taking down this specific pole. 

I just got mine this morning. I've been at it for 2 hours straight trying to put my new pole together. I can get all but 2 pie pieces in. I've taken it all apart and tried again. I tried putting all the pie pieces in different order, in order, every which way, but they all don't fit. 

I called PS and they explained that they can be trickey at first. That the last 2 pieces will have to be put in nose first and then step on it and use my bodyweight. 

I tried that. I tried jumping on it and using my bodyweight. I'm 110 pounds. Maybe I'm not heavy enough? It's like I'm trying to force a pie piece that's a centimeter too big into it's space.. 

I'm so frustrated I can cry. 

Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice? 

chemgoddess1 replied 11 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Anonyma

June 28, 2012 at 2:01 pm

outch…  is all the pieces the same size? 

maybe they could send you other pieces?

• MrsNaughtywed

June 28, 2012 at 2:14 pm

They all look pretty close…

• Anonyma

June 28, 2012 at 2:16 pm

maybe put them all one of top of others to check if they really are all the same size first!!

• MrsNaughtywed

June 28, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I think they are or super close.

Now one of the spikes where the pie piece is supposed to slide in near the base is bent from me jumping trying to force the pie pieces in.

I’m so tempted to use a saw and trim one of them. But that’s probably not a good idea. Lol. I’m gonna give it a few more hours and if I still can’t get it I’m taking out a power tool.

• chemgoddess1

June 28, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Take pictures and send them to PS.  DO NOT make adjustments as that will void any warranty that you have on the pole.

• Anonyma

June 28, 2012 at 2:56 pm

i shouldnt say this but: you should have ordered a x stage 🙁 

• MrsNaughtywed

June 28, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I got it! Woohoo! And no power tools. Lol. I just had to really fucking force the other pieces away before pushing the last one away. Lol!! Now I’m walking on it popping pieces out and back in. Maybe it needs to be worn in? Omg thank god I finally got it! I was so frustrated!

Yeah I used the xstage and the star stand alone. Both really great poles. I couldn’t decide forever which one to get but I like that the star is lighter, faster to set up (other ones i used), just a pin to pull for spin mode.

• MrsNaughtywed

June 28, 2012 at 3:59 pm

OMG I love my new Platinum Stages Star Stand Alone 3.0! It works awesome! I think it just needed to be worked it! Yay! 🙂

• minicoopergrl

June 28, 2012 at 7:26 pm

I had the same problem when I got mine opened.  Now they are easy to pop in.  I think the hole where the tip is should be a bit bigger and maybe particular pieces should have a groove at the top and those are where they go near the lip where you put the pin in to lock in place.  

• chemgoddess1

June 28, 2012 at 8:05 pm

You should have velcro strips that you attach to the frame and the pie pieces to keep them from popping up.