StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pics by MythVermont – YAY!

• Pics by MythVermont – YAY!

Posted by poledanceromance on February 2, 2010 at 3:21 pm

MythVermont is my new favorite photographer EVER. She did a budoir session for Valentine’s day, and given my own stuck-in-the-mud attitude about my body I decided I should go for it and see how they turn out. From the previews I saw they look pretty awesome. She wants to come back in the spring and do some pole pics! I plan on posting a few pics once I get them back this coming weekend.

If anyone is ever in Illinois, you should get a hold of her for some pics, pole or just plain awesome portraits. She helped me feel comfortable even though I was so, SO nervous and got some great shots, even though now looking back at it of course there are things I would change or do differently. But that just makes me want to do another shoot. I never thought I would actually like this!

And I can’t wait to get my pictures back https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

UPDATE: YYYYAAAYYYY!!!! I put some of the pics in my profile, here’s one I really liked! More to come. These are unretouched, I will have ‘shopped ones soon.

poledanceromance replied 14 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies