StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions PS Stage Pole Original Model – Not the PSSA! $300

• PS Stage Pole Original Model – Not the PSSA! $300

Posted by glitterhips on June 2, 2013 at 10:49 am

I have an original model Platinum Stages stage pole, not the PSSA, the one with the solid sturdy wooden base on their website. I think it is listed as the 3.0? It's a 50mm stainless steel pole that fits into the base similar to the way the X-stage does. It is supposed to be spin and static but I have only ever used it on spin. I purchased it, used it once and am now selling it because I haven't used it as much I thought I would. It has been used but still is in great shape and works fine, my fiance re-laid the floor on it with brand new tile and we jazzed it up a bit and now it's a cute checkerboard pattern, the sides are just open so you can put up different color curtains at the base or banners for your business if you take it to events. I would prefer to sell it locally to someone in Chicago (you would have to pick it up from my house) or I would *possibly* ship it. Drop me a line here or email me at mailto:makeup_mistress@yahoo.com if you are interested! Thank you!

JennRN35 replied 10 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • JennRN35

February 6, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Sold, I assume?

• korinne

February 6, 2014 at 11:42 pm

She moved to Vegas a few months ago…My guess is sold or taken with her?

• JennRN35

February 7, 2014 at 12:20 am

It was a looooong shot, but thanks!