StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Owwie! My poor footsie!

• Owwie! My poor footsie!

Posted by Mindy4pole on September 24, 2009 at 5:08 am

I keep bruising the tops of my feet really bad when I climb. It is especially bad on the "second" foot. Not the one you put on the pole to do the initial lift in the climb, but the second one. (I’m finding this difficult to describe!)

Any suggestions? It’s hard for me to practice climbing at home b/c my ceilings are just baaaaarely 8 feet.

Mindy

SissyBuns replied 14 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • RoxyPink

September 24, 2009 at 12:51 pm

interesting….when you climb are you putting your "second" foot behind your first…or are you wrapping it infront of the pole??? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_scratch.gif

• SissyBuns

September 24, 2009 at 1:37 pm

LOL, I’m sitting here at my desk trying to do the climbing motion to try to figure out what you’re describing.

When I climb the top of my right foot goes against the pole for the first "step" and then the other foot goes in front of the pole, and then right foot takes another "step"….I think. I take it you’re using the tops of both of your feet?

I can’t climb high at all at home either because my cielings are so short lol. I can really only get one good climb in then I’m at the top already. Heck, I don’t even know if I can climb high at all LOL.