StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions One handed invert, looks a bit dangerous?

• emotioncatcher

November 16, 2011 at 4:06 am

you should watch blondebird´s videos. i saw her doing it without kicking. she even started in the air and not on the ground.

i´m not sure, but i think veena did this also once? of course also in a more controlled way than shown in this video. 

in a controlled way i think it looks really pretty, in this video it looks quite dangerous. i think this is only a trick for really really really advanced and experienced pole dancers with a lot of strenght

• Polecat88

November 16, 2011 at 4:09 am

I'll def. have a look at blondebird's vids! I thought this looked super dangerous how it is done in the vid I posted. Glad to know it can be controlled.

• amy

November 16, 2011 at 7:43 am

It’s not bad- without a kick it’s more just like a lean back. As long as you get your head back, your hips come up 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    November 16, 2011 at 12:27 pm

I do like it and have done it. As long as your in control of your inverts its not bad at all, its alot like doing an aerial invert. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gifHere is the video emotion was talking about. I do it @ 3:15 ish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4VvFseT2tM

• ORGANIC ANGEL

November 16, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Haha- Veena you are bad a**! Knew there was a reason why I loved your vids and lessons soooooooooooo much! It's so cool to see all of the things that is possible with poling. I never would have even thought to do this move. I am excited about this one:)

• Legend

November 17, 2011 at 12:27 am

What Veena and Amy said, more like a lean back and not bad at all and not dangerous if done with control. I have it on the practice video from September at about 0:25.

• Veena

Administrator
    November 17, 2011 at 8:22 am

I remember your inevert Legend!!! Glad you like my vid Organic 🙂