StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Old style 50mm Chrome X-pole! Charlotte, NC

• Old style 50mm Chrome X-pole! Charlotte, NC

Posted by LittleC on March 13, 2011 at 8:50 am

This was my first pole and I only used it for 6 months before getting a 45mm – I had hoped to figure out a way to put both up but I just don't have room! I would like to sell to someone nearby (I live in Charlotte, NC) to avoid dealing with shipping. It is the old style (top loading) X pole.

All the original equipment is here – the extension piece that screws into the base is still on it. I have the carrying cases and everything! I am looking to get rid of it for $200- it is in perfect condition and wants a home where it will get used! Message me if interested!

LittleC replied 13 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • spinnyfox

March 13, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Does it spin? 🙂

• LittleC

March 14, 2011 at 7:02 am

It does spin…its super easy to switch between static and spin!

• Sam I am

March 14, 2011 at 6:13 pm

what is the height? I have 9ft ceilings…I am in the Charleston area but have family that lives near by you 🙂

• LittleC

March 14, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Hi Sam I am – thanks for your message! It goes up to 9 ft – my ceilings are 9 on the dot. Make sure you measure perfectly – if it's any higher than that you would need to get more extensions. Let me know if you want to move forward – I am sure your family would be happy to hold it! Or maybe I can sweet talk my hubby into a long weekend in Charleston. 🙂 My old pole would love a new home!

• LittleC

March 14, 2011 at 6:55 pm

Thank you for the interest – I have an offer on my pole. If anything happens I will repost – thank you!

• Sam I am

March 14, 2011 at 7:02 pm

please do let me know if they fall through I do want it 🙂

• LittleC

March 14, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Will do! Thank you for the interest! 🙂