StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Notifications

• yogabeachbabe

January 10, 2011 at 9:14 am

Oh, duh…I just went to my profile and clicked the little box that SAYS: email notifications. Sorry for bothering you!

• amy

January 10, 2011 at 9:50 am

hm, i've got that box checked in my profile and i still don't receive any notifications… ? =(

• ShakOldProfile

January 10, 2011 at 10:01 am

Me neither 🙁

• HollySatine

January 10, 2011 at 12:52 pm

I feel like sometimes I get notifications and sometimes I don't.  For instance, of the two people who have responded to my recent blog, I only got a notification for one of them.  And I didn't get a notification when someone commented on a photo, but I did for friend requests and thread replies…(?)

• Webmaster

Administrator
    January 10, 2011 at 12:59 pm

@amy – Your email was on our blacklist, which means whether by accident or on purpose at sometime in the past you clicked the spam button on your gmail account.  I have removed you from the blacklist.

@HollySatine – You have a gmail account and sometimes when emails look similiar it will thread them and mark one as already read, look for emails grouped together.  The is very likely for sites that send a significant amount of notifications like StudioVeena.

• PoleFitMom

January 10, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Hey Webmaster!

Are friend requests sent to our email to notify that there is one pending? Or do we just need to check our friend list periodically? Are they sent to our inbox on SV.com?!

(LOL! Not to play 20 questions or anything! hahahaha)

• Webmaster

Administrator
    January 10, 2011 at 3:02 pm

@Polefitmom – Friend requests should go to your normal email.

• MommaBear

January 11, 2011 at 8:27 am

At one time I changed my notification preferences, and now that I have changed them back, but I haven't received any notifications?  I think I may be on the blacklist or somehow marked SV messages as spam and can't figure out how to undo that?

• MommaBear

January 11, 2011 at 11:49 am
  • ShakOldProfile

January 11, 2011 at 12:15 pm

Its working now!!!!!! Yay!