StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Night sweats during menstruation

• Glamourgirrl

August 10, 2013 at 8:42 am

I have night sweats too – most every night.  The best thing I have found is the garments from Dry Babe – they make sleepwear that is not only cute but it is made to absorb night sweats.  Check them out – http://www.drybabe.com. Have not been bothered in the middle of the night since I found them.

• abcollins1

August 11, 2013 at 1:40 pm

When i have experienced this, it has been due to dietary fats being too low. You may want to keep an eye on how much good fat you are eating (olive oil, nut butters, nuts, etc).

Dietary fat  has a lot to do with controling and regulating hormone production as well certain vitamin absorbtions which can lead to many many symptoms. May or may not bethe issue, but its worth keeping an eye on it.

• kee0890

September 2, 2013 at 9:04 pm

OK, I thought this was just me!!! I only get this during my time of the month at night time. I go to bed comfortably but then I wake up during the night Very Hot!!! Let me know if yoy guys find a solution to this. Like I said, it only happens during menstruation so I know it’s not from stress or dietary habits.

• calipolepixie

September 2, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Yep I am more sweaty the few days before my period & during it, I get bad night sweats. I always know when “it’s” coming when the night sweats start up.

• korinne

September 2, 2013 at 10:00 pm

How does your doctor not know? Often night sweats can be a symptom of a sudden decrease in estrogen which is what happens during your period.  Other hormonal factors (which can be related to such things as stress and diet habits) can also contribute – which may relate to who experiences this and when. 

• luvlee

September 2, 2013 at 11:09 pm

YES! I have woken up having night sweats during that time. It happens during that time a lot!! I have gotten into the shower with my pjs on before because I was so hot and felt claustrophobic, so I just jumped in for immediate relief. My doctors all say it is normal during that time. I am not on BC pills and it is worse not on them.

Page 2 of 2