StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions New to Pole Dancing, wondering if there are any Christian Pole Dancers?

• Cazzzz

January 13, 2015 at 6:04 pm

The pole studio I go to is owned by a nice young (30-something)actively Mormon couple. I’ve never had a discussion about how their church feels about them owning a pole studio but the couple doesn’t seem to have a problem with it.

• Carrington

January 14, 2015 at 2:16 pm

I love Jesus and the Pole..that is all..lol

• Cantetinza17

January 14, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Sup Amanda! You know what? It’s not a bad thing at all. I mean you are doing it for the arts trust and believe there are Christians that do it in the clubs. I always tell people that to be Christian is to live Christ like and Jesus did not judge, so I tell people to avoid judgey preachy people or just don’t tell them. You are not in the boom boom room giving people a eyeful you have found a new and exciting hobby that you are crazy about and that’s all that matters. People are going to hate on you no matter what it’s a sad, sad hating world that we dwell in. No matter you are among people who are like minded and share you passion and won’t judge you (unless you are in a competition, but then that is entirely different) =)
    Absolutely nothing wrong with it whether its a hobby or a profession it all depends on your passion, comfort and confidence.

• Ariabella

January 16, 2015 at 10:00 am

I am a practicing Christian. After finding this site due to a fitness swing search, I was drawn by the strength of the women. There are several Christian threads on SV.

• anngiern

January 17, 2015 at 11:10 am

Pole Dance is just that…dance! When people say something to me about it…I always say don’t you like the Tango? That dance is based on sensuality and sexual innuendos between a man and a woman..any dance form can be sexual, sensual, or not at all. But there is nothing wrong with expressing your sexuality in a safe space which many studios provide.
    I just feel as long as God knows what is in your heart that is all that matters.

Happy Poling!

• Sabina Rex

January 17, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Pretty sure god could come out of the sky and tell me if i dont stop poling ill burn for eternity and id still keep poling.

• Laurencampbell8173512

August 5, 2018 at 8:00 am

I agree! Everyone thinks pole is very sexualised, however, I love pole for the fitness and strength that is gained. I also agree with Cuwoody in that your relationship with God is very personal. Just because you do pole doesn’t automatically mean you don’t have a relationship with him.

Page 2 of 2