StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions New programs?

• New programs?

Posted by PoleAdventures on March 28, 2018 at 10:48 am

Hey Veena and Veeners 🙂

Still proud to be a member of your community ❤️ I often use your lessons to remeber how to get into a move when I haven’t practice it a long time or to learn a new move. But something here is absolutely essential: Your programs! I learned so much from the combinations of exercises and I really like those achievement feeling when you have finished a day or the whole program ❤️❤️

I want to aks if you have plannend some more programs? Maybe for moves like the handspring/cartwheel or ayesha or such moves people often are stuck in?

PoleAdventures replied 3 years, 5 months ago 10 Members · 20 Replies
  • 20 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    March 28, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Thank you! I’m glad you find the programs helpful. Besides the handspring what other moves do you think people struggle with?

• Veena

Administrator
    March 28, 2018 at 3:47 pm

I had though about doing a 30 day spinning pole program for those new to spinning pole but I’m unsure if that would be helpful?

• PoleAdventures

March 28, 2018 at 4:42 pm

So the spinning program would be helpful for sure (maybe not for me, I’m not new to spinning but for others).

So the moves I think a program would be helpful:

– Handspring/Cartwheel (or half hs/cw)
    – Ayesha (with variations/grips)
    – The (hand)stands (maybe with different levels from elbow to one handed, handstand press…)
    – Special split programs maybe
    – split grip strength program (maybe with including moves like aerial bodywave, split grip invert…)
    – maybe for are advanced or elite a Iron X program with strength building prep moves

This is only MY opinion, it would be great if others comment this too!

• Allison Erin

March 28, 2018 at 5:05 pm

I would LOVE a spinning pole program!!!

And I’d second the desire for more programs in general. I’m still working my way through the ones you currently have (on caterpillar now), but I absolutely love them and I can see myself wanting more eventually!

• TreesySpins

March 29, 2018 at 1:49 am

I second the spinning pole idea! Also 39 days to Iron X would be amazing since that’s my favorite move I hope to be able to do one day!

• grayeyes

March 29, 2018 at 2:27 am

Deadlift and iron X

• Karen DJ

March 29, 2018 at 2:42 am

I think spinning pole would be beneficial in general, but I started on spin and am doing the flow program to learn stuff on static now haha. If I could choose, I like the idea of a split grip program and handstands.

Also, I’ve been always on a challenge since the new year, but what about when life gets busy? Could you have either a challenge or at least a format that doesn’t have a specific focus, but can be a combination that combines flexibility, general pole strength, rejuv days and other concepts that should never be abandoned, that also has a way to switch around days easily to allow for training and task swaps? I guess I just want to know how to balance my training better, especially when I’m too busy to rigidly follow a program like I am now. Maintenence program maybe? I hope this makes sense. 😛

• StrangeFox

March 29, 2018 at 2:48 am

Oooh! Yes, yes, yes to the spinning pole program!!!

I would also love the others that have been mentioned here (ayesha, iron x, handspring, cartwheel mount, split grip, hand/shoulder stand). I would also like to see a deadlift iguana mount program and a split grip invert program. I was just thinking the other day it would be fantastic if there was a such thing as a split grip ayesha program! I am struggling so much with that move and I love the programs here. I always find them super helpful. 🙂

• Nat

March 29, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Spinning pole program would be amazing. I am really struggling with it 😀

• Veena

Administrator
    March 29, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Thanks for the input guys!

• Barbarella

May 7, 2018 at 6:06 am

I’d love a spinning pole programme!

• Shihyu Liu

May 7, 2018 at 1:08 pm

I enjoyed the 30 day takeoff program, i guess i have reached beginners level, however I’m struggling with a lot of intermediate moves, would love a program dedicated to those entering the intermediate level.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 7, 2018 at 7:07 pm

Hi Shihyu Liu! I’m glad you like the Take off program! Almost every other program I offer you’ll be able to start on now that you’ve finished the take off program. The flow program is a great next start or the basic invert program. Keep in mind that you DON’T need to be even close to an invert to start the program. Hope that helps!

• PoleAdventures

October 4, 2018 at 12:11 pm

Hi Veeners and Veena 🙂
    It’s been a whilse since I started this thread. I would like to aks you Veena if you plan some of the programs we discussed here? 🙂 Would be nice to see new stuff!
    Hugs

• Veena

Administrator
    October 4, 2018 at 10:23 pm

Hi Poleaventures!

Webmaster and I have some big things in the works! It’s only the two of us who run SV and so we do our best to pick and choose what needs to take top priority. Things like planning, filming, editing and tech related work go unseen and members have no idea that we are hard at work 🙂

Also the Instagram challenges are very popular and they take a good amount of my time as well.

Page 1 of 2