StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions My boyf is a poler….

• Sassafrassle

July 30, 2013 at 4:51 am

Oops sorry, link is actually http://bit.ly/13SQSQh

• SpeedyG

July 31, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I did, and I post it on my page so my polemates from my academy can vote for him also. He did so good! Hope this helps him. 🙂

• majikmyke

August 1, 2013 at 5:10 am

What a great male performance.  I voted for him.  Awesome strength, and smooth transitions!

• calipolepixie

August 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm

That was a lovely performance. I voted for him. Wish him good luck for me!

• Chiffon

August 1, 2013 at 7:53 pm

He was great! I voted for him.

• Sassafrassle

August 3, 2013 at 1:43 am

Thanks folks! He's currently in the lead in his category and quite chuffed by your comments and votes:) He's so hoping to get through so he can show he has more to give!! Voting ends tomorrow night at 10pm, New Zealand time:)

• kmccool

August 3, 2013 at 1:58 am

Wow! Totally voted for him. He's talented alright.

• Sassafrassle

August 10, 2013 at 2:20 am

Hey guys, just letting you know that he got through on the votes, no doubt in part thanks to your support so thank you very much:) I should be able to get a clip of his routine when he competes in the final next week and will try and get a link up here so you can appreciate what your support means to one of our rare (ish) boy polers:)

• majikmyke

August 10, 2013 at 4:40 am

That is really great news SF.  I'm sure all the others who viewed his previous performance and voted for him on the SV website would appreciate seeing his pole dance in the final round as would I.  YAY!

• Quirkygrl16

August 11, 2013 at 7:50 pm

He is amazing!!!!!!! His performance was just… Jaw dropping!!!

• DharmaDancer

August 13, 2013 at 10:48 am

Wow! That’s too awesome! My bf often shows me amazing videos of gorgeous muscular women doing incredible things on the pole that make me feel a little less than, though that’s not his intention and he cheers the least tiny move I accomplish. I just sent him this clip so he can see it’s something to which he might aspire too. He does a spin or hold and gives up, saying he could never do even the little that I can, though he’s an ox with muscle! Thanks for the inspiration for a newbie poling couple!